JSR are a progressive, family-owned farming business whose headquarters are located in the quiet rural village of Southburn, near Driffield.
We are looking for an enthusiastic individual who would like to develop a career in finance with a leading agricultural business.
Key Responsibilities - Reporting directly to the Finance Director, main responsibilities will be credit control for the JSR Farming Group, involving collection of finances and the resolution of account queries, raising sales invoices and issuing credit notes.
The role will involve providing timely, accurate and relevant financial information for the business, producing monthly debtors reports and working closely with internal and external customers.
The Candidate - The ideal candidate will have experience of credit control and have the core skills this role demands. They will be able to demonstrate a good level of numeracy and attention to detail, be self-motivated, systematic and well organised. This is an exciting opportunity for the right individual.
This position offers a competitive remuneration package, good contributory Company Pension Scheme and non-contributory Health Scheme.
• Credit control for the JSR Farming Group
• Purchase ledger for JSR Genetics Ltd
• Cashbook for JSR Genetics Ltd
• Production of the weekly accounts for concern
• Other administration duties as required
• To promote and practice the JSR core values
• Review of outstanding debt and debt recovery
• Instigation of legal proceedings (letters, bailiffs) where appropriate
• Invoicing for JSR Genetics Ltd breeding stock sales
• Invoicing for other parts of the JSR Farming Group as required
• Comply with health and safety requirement at all times
Hours 37.5 hours Monday to Friday (8.30am – 5.00pm)
Holidays 31 days per year including Bank Holidays
Salary Dependant on Skills and Experience
Other Benefits Health Scheme membership, Company pension scheme
Notice Period 2 months
Closing Date - Friday 24th August 2018Apply Now