The JSR Farming Group is an integrated family-owned farming and pig breeding business based in East Yorkshire.
As a consequence of continued growth in sales in the JSR Genetics business we are looking to recruit a Sales Representative reporting to the Sales Director.
The successful applicant will have pig farming experience and be able to demonstrate the potential to sell in a competitive environment. Good communication skills, a positive attitude and good work organisational abilities are essential.
To assist the JSR Genetics team to achieve their business objectives in the UK Market by developing sales from new and existing customers.
- Management and servicing of JSR customer accounts in the UK
- The generation of profitable sales in the UK
- Keeping customers and potential customers appropriately informed of business issues, marketing campaigns and market research data
- The creation of industry contacts to aid your own development in the UK sales arena
- Assist UK sales team in targeting potential businesses growth opportunities
- Effective management of relevant customer contacts
- Manage technical support and training for customer base
- To understand, promote and practice the JSR Vision, Mission, Values
and 5 year goals
- Sale of breeding stock and AI in the UK Market
- Assist the Sales Director in forecasting and budgeting
- Implementing strategies agreed at sales team meetings
- Report the performance of UK customers to the JSR Genetics sales meeting
- Establish UK sales and service targets from customer base
- Maintain contact, service and build business relationship with existing customers
- Introduce JSR products, build business relationship and create new business with potential customers
- Maintain up to date contact details of producers
- Be aware of individual customer business performance, issues and future plans.
- Comply with health and safety requirements at all times
The position is home-based and offers a competitive salary and benefits with an opportunity to develop a career in Sales.
Typically 37.5 hours Mon to Fri with flexibility to work longer hours or weekends as required by the post.
31 including bank holidays days per year pro rata to hours.
Closing Date - Friday 17th July 2020